Simple, Smart, Efficient and Fun.
I am a huge proponent of form focus training. Each session will have the objective of putting you in the most optimized form for your body and style.
While I want you to be able to run, bike, and/or swim faster and longer, my sole objective is to help you become stronger, more efficient and stay injury free. Once form becomes a habit, you will then be able to train harder, for speed, and progress more rapidly with limited risk for injury. I understand that everyone is unique, so the coaching plan that I design, is for specifically for YOU; your goals, and your personal life and circumstances.
I make sure that every workout is easy to understand, easy to execute, but a challenge to complete.
For either Run Coaching or Triathlon Coaching, I believe in a six-phase periodization schedule.
- Aerobic – This phase will increase your endurance with low effort, high duration, medium frequency.
- Strength – This phase will build your strength with high effort, lower duration and high frequency.
- Anaerobic – This phase will begin intervals to increase speed, strength, flexibility and momentum. This is high duration, high effort, medium frequency
- Coordination– This phase will put all the pieces together. Incorporating your endurance, strength, and speed to turn your race(s) in the greatest possible experience.
- Peak – Here is where we top it off with a period of medium volume, medium effort and high frequency. I optimize your training schedule, so you are in this phase come race day.
- Recovery – Now your body is probably in need of some rest, but we will not stop. This phase recovers the muscles with low volume, low frequency, low-medium effort.
As my coaching client-athlete, you deserve the best service with the best results, but without risk of injury. This is why I have a network of specialists at my disposal for either referral or for research. If I cannot provide an answer to a specific issue, at the given moment, then I will research it and provide an answer as soon as humanly possible.
Ready to get started?Contact us